Accredited Registrar with a “No Surprises” Approach
Smithers Quality Assessments is a leading quality and environmental management systems registrar with an end goal of providing an honest, fair and upfront approach to certification services. We serve large, medium and small clients in North America and Europe in several industrial, commercial, service and government business sectors.
We are accredited as a registrar for the following standards:
Additional value-added services include:
- 1st Party Internal Audits
- Gap Analysis
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practices)
- 2nd Party Supplier or Special Audits
Why Choose Smithers Quality Assessments?
- Our clientele spans a broad range of manufacturing and service industries, both big and small.
- Our staff is comprised of auditors with sector-specific auditing experience.
- Our certificates are supported by internationally recognized accreditation and approval bodies.
- Through an efficient process and close working relationships with our clients, we help them achieve their certification and continual improvement goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Certification doesn’t have to be complicated. Our resources and experts are here to help with every step of the process. We stand firm in our belief that education and preparation lead to success.