SQA has an immediate opening for an Automotive ISO/TS 16949 Auditor. Location is North America. This position would entail visiting client locations and performing assigned audits weekly. This position is home-based with extensive travel.
- The candidate will have a successful work history, strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent written and oral communication capabilities.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for management systems audits.
- ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 auditing experience with third party experience required.
- Ability to self-manage and set priorities with demonstrated follow-through skills.
- Ability to develop a certification scope, audit plan and manage audit team activities.
- Ability to present the audit team conclusions to the customer and review customer resolution of any nonconformities.
- Work independently and project a professional image appropriate to the work environment.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including MS Office applications.
- Extensive travel and ability to work in a home-based environment.
- Certification as an ISO/TS 16949 IATF Sanctioned Lead Auditor with green performance level on all ADP sections preferred or possess the ability to certify including having six years of experience within the automotive industry in the last ten years.
- Passed an accredited 40-hour ISO 9001 lead auditor course.
- Experience in implementation of ISO/TS 16949 desired.
Contract auditor opportunities are available in TS as well as other segments at competitive day rates.